Breaking

Saturday, December 2, 2017

couples who will not allow everyday routine control their marriage

Really happy are those families where partners not only love and respect each other, but also have a similar sense of humor and do not allow their marriage to become a routine.

Here are some couples who know exactly how to refresh their relationship.


When you trust your husband to choose a shower curtain



"My wife is damn sexy, so our shower curtain looks like this"


"My wife wanted to start a dog, I did not want to. But we found a compromise. Meet this Copper "





"My wife made me a sandwich while taking care of our child. Well, at least she tried "



"I prepared a romantic bath for my wife"




"My wife said that she would kill me if I posted her photo on the Internet"




@reddit

"So I remind my wife that we have run out of coffee"



"My husband:" I stopped on my way home to buy a patty. I bought you, too, but I ate it. "




"My husband left me this morning ..."



"... and went to work, where they are not allowed to wear jewelry because of dangerous mechanisms."

"My husband prepared a huge meatball stuffed with spaghetti"




@reddit


"In our youth we made a photo in the style of the" Old West ". And years later they repeated it "




"I asked my wife to send a photo in my underwear and got this one"




"My wife found these socks for me. All my life I've been waiting for this moment "




"My husband's reaction when I said that my PMS will stop if I get pregnant a second time"




"My husband argued that I could not shave his foot without awakening him. That's what he woke up with this morning. "


Before his wedding, a guy from India arranged an unusual "photo shoot" with the participation of a best friend




"I" spoiled "our wedding photo"



@reddit


No comments:

Post a Comment