Breaking

Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Korean artist paints illustrations about the complexities of love that anyone who has ever been in a relationship will understand

Korean artist Henn Kim knows what a romantic relationship is, and in his illustrations reveals all the joys and sorrows of love. Through the graphics, he accurately conveys those unique feelings and emotions that every person has experienced at least once. 

Here are some of the best of his works:


 Love Triangle

Love Hurts






We used to be together


 I'm not ready for the final cut





 Suddenly, all the love songs were about you




 I don't know you but I want you




 marry me




 Till the love runs out 




 We're dreamers 





Addicted to you 




 Wake-up Call




 Exploring you




 Turn me on



 Obsession




I fall in love too easily





what do you think about this illustrations, are they related to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment